This post contains affiliate links; please read my disclaimer for more information.
Yesterday was the final day of the Semi-Charmed Summer 2015 Book Challenge! While I didn’t finish everything on my list, I discovered a lot of new books and developed a successful evening reading habit. Here are the books that I completed during this challenge:
- Read a book that has been on your TBR list for at least two years (10 points): Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay (294 pages)
- Read a book that won a Goodreads “Best Book” award in 2014 (10 points): Landline by Rainbow Rowell (308 pages)
- Read a book by an author you have read before (15 points): The Cuckoo’s Calling by Robert Galbraith (better known as J.K. Rowling) (455 pages)
- Read a book with an animal on the cover (20 points): The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon (226 pages)
- Read a book that is part of a series with at least four books (25 points): The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (216 pages)
- Read a book that is longer than 500 pages long (25 points): Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë (528 pages)
- Read a book with an alliterative title (30 points): Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (560 pages)
I’m currently reading The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman and The Boglehead’s Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, and Michael LeBoeuf, but I wasn’t able to finish either before the challenge ended. Neither has yet to completely engross me.