Megan Thee Stallion Says She’s in Recovery After Being Shot

Megan Thee Stallion says she is in recovery after suffering gunshot wounds from an incident on Sunday, July 12. Earlier this week TMZ reported that the “Savage” singer was with rapper Tory Lanez at the time of his arrest on July 12 on a concealed-weapons charge. 

Now she's giving her side of the story. Megan Thee Stallion posted to Instagram on Wednesday, July 15, to set the record straight. “This whole experience was an eye opener and a blessing in disguise. I hate that it took this experience for me to learn how to protect my energy,” she wrote in a caption alongside her statement. 

“On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me,” she wrote. “I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets. I'm incredibly grateful to be alive and that I'm expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify details about this traumatic night. I'm currently focused on my recovery, so I can return back to my life and back to making music as soon as possible.”

See the entire post for yourself, below: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCrBV3vlHvA” data-instgrm-version=”8″>It's not known known as this time what crime, specifically, Megan says she was the victim of, but this story is unfolding. We will be sure to update this post with more information as it comes, and we're wishing Megan a speedy recovery. 

Source: Read Full Article