Bob Odenkirk shares health update after heart attack: 'I am doing great'

Bob Odenkirk says he is “doing great” after collapsing on the set of “Better Call Saul.”

Following the news that the 58-year-old actor suffered a “small heart attack” last month, he is now reassuring fans that he is on the mend.

“I’ve had my very own ‘It’s a wonderful life’ week of people insisting I make the world slightly better,” he said in a tweet on Saturday. “Wow! Thank you, I love everyone right now but let’s keep expectations reasonable!”

Almost two weeks ago, Odenkirk was rushed to the hospital when he collapsed while shooting the sixth and final season of the AMC series in New Mexico.

Editor's Picks

VIDEO: ‘Better Call Saul’ star Bob Odenkirk collapses while filming

‘Better Call Saul’ star Bob Odenkirk collapses while filming

Bob Odenkirk attends the premiere of AMC's "Better Call Saul," season 5 at ArcLight Cinemas on Feb. 05, 2020, in Hollywood, Calif.

'Better Call Saul' star Bob Odenkirk says he had 'small heart attack'

A scene from "Nobody."

'Nobody' review: Bob Odenkirk aces his 1st role as action hero

A few days after the incident, the 58-year-old actor revealed that he suffered “a small heart attack” and that he was able to be treated without surgery.

“I had a small heart attack. But I’m going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery,” he wrote at the time. “Also, AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level. I’m going to take a beat to recover but I’ll be back soon.”

Source: Read Full Article