NEED a break in the sun after the gloomy winter months but don't want to spend a fortune?
We've found the best last-minute deals for holidays at popular beach destinations, with some starting from £17pp a night in April and May.
If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
Destinations for last-minute getaways include the Canary and Balearic Islands, Turkey, and Greece.
The cheapest holiday comes from Thomas Cook, with week-long stays in Greece at the Katikies Studios & Apartments Rhodes, from £125pp – which works out at £17pp a night, departing on May 7.
Jet2 Holidays has great bargains on all-inclusive holidays, including seven night stays in Turkey at the Oludeniz Beach Resort by Z Hotels Olu, Dalaman Area from £259pp on April 20.
Here are the best all-inclusive options we've found:
- Seven nights at HSM Canarios Park Calas De Mallorca, Majorca, departing May 5 – from £299pp with Jet2 Holidays
- Seven nights at htop Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, departing May 2 – from £329pp with Jet2 Holidays
- Seven nights at Green Field Aparthotel Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria, departing May 19 – from £357pp with Jet2 Holidays
- Seven nights at Orka Lotus Beach Icmeler, Dalaman, Turkey, departing April 20 – from £365pp with easyJet Holidays
For a bed and breakfast option, seven nights in Greece at the Pericles Hotel are available from £159pp with TUI, departing May 1.
read more travel deals
Bag an adults-only trip with Jet2holidays from £232pp including Ibiza & Greece
Take advantage of the Easter break heatwave with UK holidays from £7pp a night
Here are some of the best deals we've found:
- Seven nights self-catering at TUI SUNEO Tamaimo Tropical Tenerife, Spain, departing May 2 – from £193pp with TUI
- Seven nights self-catering at Club Candan Dalaman Area, Turkey, departing May 2 – from £199pp with TUI
- Seven nights self-catering at Protur Aparthotel Bonaire Majorca, Spain, departing April 23 – from £211pp with TUI
- Seven nights self-catering at International II Apartments Costa Dorada, Spain, departing May 3 – from £215pp with TUI
- Seven nights self-catering at Spiros Apartments Corfu, Greece, departing May 13 – from £217pp with TUI
- Seven nights self-catering at Revoli Playa Apartments Gran Canaria, Spain, departing May 7 – from £239pp with TUI
- Seven nights bed and breakfast at Avlida Hotel Paphos, Cyprus, departing April 20 – from £259pp with easyJet Holidays
- Seven nights room only at Alondras Park Tenerife, Spain, departing May 11 – from £136pp with Thomas Cook
- Seven nights self-catering at Club Sa Coma Apartamentos Majorca, Spain, departing May 11 – from £133pp with Thomas Cook
- Seven nights self-catering at Rio Apartamentos by Garvetur Portugal, Algarve, departing May 17 – from £139pp with Thomas Cook
Most read in Beach
EasyJet Holidays sale – up to £100 off beach hols to Turkey, Malta & Cyprus
Marella Cruises has all-inclusive Med hols from £95pp a night this summer
The luxury holiday island where you can stay for just £57pp a night
See inside southern Europe's biggest theme park resort – with 7 different hotels
Prices are based on two adults sharing accommodation and travelling together.
For more early summer deals, Marella Cruises has all-inclusive Mediterranean hols from £95pp a night in May.
Or, the British Airways sale has flights from £23 and foreign holidays from 129pp.
Alternatively, for a last-minute staycation, Park Holidays sale has 50% off Easter breaks – from £4.50pp a night.
Source: Read Full Article