Chelsea vs Aston Villa: Blues look to bounce back from Everton draw in mid-table Premier League match – stream, TV | The Sun
CHELSEA will be determined not to lose their tough mid-table Premier League fixture against Aston Villa otherwise they could finish the weekend in the bottom half.
The Blues failed to hang on against relegation-battling Everton before the international break despite taking the lead twice.
And it allowed Villa to go level on points with them as Unai Emery's side demolished Bournemouth 3-0.
However, prior to the Toffees draw, Chelsea had put together a three-match winning run which Graham Potter will believe his men can achieve once again starting Saturday.
But the Villans are on a good run of form and hold the current bragging rights from when these two met earlier on in the season.
When is Chelsea vs Aston Villa?
- Chelsea host Aston Villa on Saturday, April 1.
- It is scheduled to get underway at 5:30pm UK time.
- Stamford Bridge in West London is the allocated arena for this Premier League encounter and it has a capacity of 40,431.
- Aston Villa ran out 1-0 winners when the sides last me courtesy of John McGinn's early strike.
Read more on Chelsea
Chelsea announce ‘extraordinary’ losses for 2021-22 after government sanctions
Chelsea ‘disappointed’ with Tuchel after his first act as Bayern Munich boss
What channel is it on and can it be live streamed?
- Chelsea vs Aston Villa will be broadcast LIVE on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League in the UK.
- Coverage will commence from 5pm UK time on both channels – 30 minutes before kick-off.
- Fans can stream the entire action through NOW TV.
- Alternatively, SunSport will have minute-by-minute coverage of the whole match.
What is the team news?
Chelsea's injury woes look to set to continue as Havertz missed out on Germany's 2-0 win over Peru through illness, while Reece James was unavailable for England due to an ongoing hamstring issue.
Furthermore, Cesar Apzilicueta, Pierre Emerick Aubameyang, Raheem Sterling and Wesley Fofana all remain doubtful.
But in a huge boost for Graham Potter, Mason Mount and number one keeper Edouard are both back in training.
Most read in Football
Spurs manager Conte OUT a week after astonishing rant about struggling team
Jack Grealish reveals his strange and pricey food habit after a game
Man Utd's Brandon Williams 'inhales hippy crack' in passenger seat of Merc
Man City legend, 49, looks completely unrecognisable as he returns for World XI
And N'Golo Kante featured in a under-21's match as the World Cup winner closes in on his huge return to the first team match-day squad.
Meanwhile, Unai Emery has injury issues of his own as the quintet of Philippe Coutinho, Boubacar Kamara, Jed Steer, Leander Dendoncker and Matty Cash are all likely to miss out.
What are the odds?
- Chelsea to win 4/6
- Draw 11/4
- Aston Villa to win 17/4
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article