My ex is abusive – how can I make sure he doesn't see our children ever again?

DEAR DEIDRE: MY abusive ex has a quick temper and I want him out of my life. I don’t want him seeing our children ever again.

When he got violent, I went back to my mum’s with our two little boys. I received threats from him so I told the police and now have a restraining order against him.

Get in touch with Deidre today

My team and I are working safely from home but we are here to help you as always.

Send an email to [email protected]

Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

I moved in with my new ­partner just a few months ago but somehow my ex has got my new address.

He has made threats to me and my partner for being around his two kids.

I’m 28 and he’s 29.

He says it’s his right to see his sons.

Can I stop him?

DEIDRE SAYS: His so-called rights are outweighed by your safety and the wellbeing of your children.

Keep a record of all his threats and abusive behaviour – and inform the police every time.

For free legal advice about protecting yourself and your sons, contact Rights Of Women (, 020 7251 6577).

NEXT IN TODAY'S DEAR DEIDRE I want to cut off my toxic dad after his disastrous meeting with my fella’s mum

READ DEIDRE'S CLASSIC PHOTO CASEBOOK Gemma catches her boyfriend's dad mid sex chat & thinks he's a perv

GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]

Source: Read Full Article