Bianca Devins horror sex and murder video SHARED by prosecutors with TV news stations, family of teen influencer claim

PROSECUTORS shared a horror video showing teen Youtuber Bianca Devins being murdered moments after having sex, a bombshell lawsuit has claimed.

The lawsuit, filed in New York on Thursday, accuses an upstate NY District Attorney of violating federal law by sharing the sick footage of 17-year-old Bianca to multiple TV stations.


The YouTube star was slain by Brandon Clark in July 2019 in his car in Utica, NY, after returning from a concert in New York City.

The teen's family were reportedly promised that video taken right before and after her death would never be released.

However, the family is now claiming the prosecutor's office shared the footage with CBS 48 Hours, A&E, and possibly others, in the suit.

Clark reportedly filmed himself having sex with the teen and then slitting her throat immediately afterward.

Clark, 21, also took selfies next to Devin's dead body and shared them online.

The Oneida District Attorney's office used the video and images to secure a guilty plea from Clark last year.

The suit from Devins' family alleges that the DA's office also shared nude images of the teen that were taken from her phone after it was seized at the murder scene.

The suit claims that when confronted, "Assistant District Attorneys Sarah DeMellier and Michael Nolan admitted the DA’s office had shared the content."

FAMILY FORCED TO 'LIVE VIOLENCE OVER AND OVER'

The teen's mom, Kimberly Devins, told The New York Post that she feels as if her family is being forced to relive their worst nightmare.

"Our family is forced to live the violence over and over on social media because of what the murderer posted," she said.

"It’s unbearable that the ones who were supposed to protect Bianca – the DA’s Office – are instead engaging in child pornography as if she has no right to privacy.

"The DA’s office has been reckless and casual with who they provide my daughter’s private images and last living moments with; meanwhile they refuse to let her own family see the evidence."

Clark was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison in May 2021 for the murder.

He originally pleaded guilty in February 2020 but then attempted to withdraw the plea, Syracuse.com reported.

An Oneida judge ruled that he couldn't withdraw the plea.

At his sentencing in May, Clark apologized to the teen's family and said, "I hate myself for what I did to her."

"I don’t understand how I could do something like that. It disgusts me," he said.



    Source: Read Full Article