Little girl sobbed 'where's daddy' after he's killed in dry ice pool stunt at Instagram blogger mum's birthday party

A LITTLE girl sobbed "where's daddy" after he was killed along with two others in a dry ice pool stunt tragedy.

Nastya Didenko has been left devastated after her dad Valentin Didenko, 32, was poisoned to death in a freak accident at her mum's 29th birthday.

The victims reportedly suffered carbon dioxide poisoning after 25kg of dry ice was unloaded into the pool to create a spectacular "steam show" effect.

Host Ekaterina Didenko – an Instagram mum blogger – later posted herself weeping as she revealed her husband had died and their daughter was asking: "Where is Daddy?"

In a heartbreaking message to her 1.1million followers, Ekaterina sobbed: “Valya is not with us any more.

“I did not cry yesterday. Today I just exploded. I thought it was not true, it was a nightmare.

“Nastya woke up today – ‘Where is daddy?’ I do not know what to say to her…

“She is asking me: ‘Why are you crying?’”

The dry ice showpiece was meant to delight party-goers by producing huge clouds of theatrical smoke.

But guests immediately began suffering severe breathing problems and fainting, and some reportedly had chemical burns.

Moments earlier guests had been laughing and clinking glasses, social media pictures show.

Natalia Monakova and Yuri Alferov, both 25, were confirmed dead at the scene, according to reports in Russia.

IT specialist Valentin, also known as Valya, died in hospital and seven others are being treated for their injuries

Ekaterina was initially reported to be among the dead but posted a video online from her bed in hospital before she knew her husband had died.

The qualified pharmacist had earlier told followers: “I am alive, I am behind the doors of an intensive care ward.

“I don’t know who died. Valya is in the intensive care. I don’t know what state he is in.”

Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide which  produces heavier-than-air vapour when mixed with water.

In high concentrations it can cause levels of carbon dioxide in blood to soar, blocking oxygen from reaching vital organs.

The three who died were all in the water at the time, reports say.

Reports said Natalia and Yuri died from pulmonary oedemas after breathing the gas.

One expert questioned if this was normal dry ice or contained “another substance” that worsened the poisoning.

Mother-of-two Ekaterina is a popular Instagram blogger who gives advice on medicines for home use.

She also shares intimate moments of her own life and in some videos she is seen filming chemical experiments with her young daughter.

The Russian Investigative Committee confirmed a criminal case was opened into causing death by negligence.

Source: Read Full Article